Help me to help you!
To help me help you, and to speed up the whole process so we can help restore your house to a "like new" appearance, please consider the following. Thank you!
To price your job over the phone, I will need to know:
- Is the job for interior, exterior or both?
- Approximate square footage of walls and/or ceiling to be painted
- Is approval required from your HOA?
- Are repairs needed - cracks, dents, gouges, etc?
- Is the house single story or two stories?
- What colors are currently on the surfaces to be painted and what colors do you want to repaint with?
- For interiors, do you want to paint doors, trim, ceilings, or just the walls?
- Is the house is vacant or you are living in it now?
- For tenanted homes, do you have tenants approval?
- what your time frame is for completing the job?
What it comes down to is if you want an accurate estimate, I need all the info you have or it won't be correct.
If all the above looks like a lot of work to get together (and it does take time and some expertise to get right), then I'm happy to come by to measure up and discuss options with you.